Jurnal Sains Sosial dan Pendidikan Teknikal / Journal of Social Sciences and Technical Education (JoSSTEd) is a peer-reviewed journal published and managed by Politeknik Kuching Sarawak (PKS). Beginning in 2019, JoSSTEd is published once a year (in December).
JoSSTEd is committed to disseminating knowledge on all aspects of social sciences and technical education. The primary objective of this journal is to act as an outlet for the publication of research, expansion of theories, report articles, commentaries on current issues in the field of teaching and learning at all levels of institutions of higher learning and TVET institutions specifically; both within and outside of Malaysia. Articles are written in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
This journal is indexed in:
The scope of the journal includes but not limited to:
- Communication in Education Organization
- Psychology, Counseling and Human Services in Education
- Human Resources in Education Organization
- Teaching and Learning
- TVET Education
- ICT in Education
- Islamic Education
- Language, Linguistics, and Literature
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Financial Management in Education
- Business Entrepreneurship and Accounting in Education